Time & Location
19 Jan 2024, 09:00 – 16:30
About the course
The Polyvagal Theory is revolutionising therapists’ understanding of how and why their clients respond and react to day-to-day interactions. Whilst applying this to therapeutic work with adults is becoming more and more established, there is little support or training for child therapists.
Accredited by both CPDUK and Play Therapy UK, this online training will provide participants with a good understanding of Stephen Porges’ The Polyvagal Theory and how this knowledge can be practically applied to work with children and young people.
- to gain a clear understanding of The Polyvagal Theory
- to get familiar with your own Autonomic Nervous System and explore how this can impact on your work with children and young people
- to get learn how to apply your knowledge of The Polyvagal Theory in your work with children and young people
Booking and Cancellations Policy
- Participants must advise PIP Solutions Training Limited of a cancellation in writing.
- If a participant does not advise of a cancellation in writing before the date of the course presentation, the full course fee will be payable.
- If a participant cancels a booking 14 calendar days or more before the date of the course, 50% of the course fee will still be payable.
- If a participant cancels a booking less than 14 calendar days before the date of the course,100% of the course fee will be payable.
- It is possible to transfer only once to another course.
- Transfers can only be made to a course (of the same title) where there are still places available.
- If you can no longer attend a course date, you can nominate another person to attend the same course in your place. This will incur no charge.
- Transfers requested up to 14 calendar days before the course will be free of charge. After that time, transfers will be subject to a 25% administration fee.
- PIP Solutions Training Limited has the right to cancel a training after acceptance of payment. If the event is postponed and a new date rescheduled, your booking will be automatically transferred.
- If you are not able to attend, you will be reimbursed in full for any course fees paid and PIP Solutions Training Limited’s liability will be limited to the value of the course fees paid.
- Ticket type
Applying the Polyvagal TheoryPrice£130.00